- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase long guns and at least 21 years old to purchase handguns.
- California Handguns must be on approved list; assault weapons must be CA approved
- Connecticut No semi-automatic rifles
- Maryland Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL dealers; varying restrictions on assault weapons
- Massachusetts No handguns; varying restrictions on assault weapons
- New Jersey Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL dealers; varying restrictions on assault weapons
- New York City No handguns; varying restrictions on assault weapons
- Washington D.C. No firearms
- Federal law requires you to be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition.
- Federal law requires you to be at least 21 years old to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- In most locations, a federal firearms license (FFL) is not required to purchase ammunition online.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
Brooklyn, NY – No ammunition
Illinois Chicago, IL – We must have your FOID and State ID on file
Cook County, IL – No ammunition without a FFL
Los Angeles, CA – No ammunition without a FFL
Massachusetts – No ammunition without a FFL
Manhattan, NY – No ammunition
New York City, NY – No ammunition
Oakland, CA – No ammunition
San Francisco, CA – No ammunition without a FFL
Sacramento, CA – No ammunition without a FFL
Washington, DC – No ammunition without a FFL
APO & FPO – No ammunition
PO. Boxes – No ammunition
Due to the complexity of state and local laws, you must ascertain whether a product is legal to import into your state and locality. Some areas have restrictions on guns, ammunition, magazines, tear gas, lasers, and other items. KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAW.
We offer products that may be restricted in certain areas by federal, state, and/or local law. We are an authorized dealer of all the products we sell, but we cannot grant the right or authority to you to purchase items that may be regulated by such laws. We will not ship products to areas in which they are restricted.
The information on certain legal restrictions below is provided to you as a service to our customers. We reserve the right to update this information from time to time. We make no representation or warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.
In a nutshell if you live in a state where your firearm laws require a law degree to understand we are not shipping there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Elect some pro 2A politicians.