Terms and Conditions
Thank you for being a customer! If you place an order with Bang Switch Customs, you ACCEPT these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Bang Switch Customs & Security is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.
By placing an order at BangSwitchCustoms.com or .shop, you acknowledge, agree to, and accept the following:
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Bang Switch Customs & Security will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
- You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
- You MUST be 21 years old to order any ammunition from Bang Switch Customs & Security.
- Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
- You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by its very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
- All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
- Bang Switch Customs & Security reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a handguns and receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
- Bang Switch Customs & Security must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
- You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature, are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- All orders placed must at minimum supply their FFL’s ID.
- Bang Switch Customs & Security reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
- Bang Switch Customs & Security strongly recommends having all firearms, especially military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
- If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to hi capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped with the mag. Again, we are not responsible for your purchases.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 2) what is their current address and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order, 3) are they still in business, 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. Bang Switch Customs & Security will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer’s failure to follow this step. Bang Switch Customs & Security does not have any relationships with the FFLs except in our immediate area and thus the FFL is not a representative of Bang Switch Customs & Security in any manner.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the billing address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order.
- All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
- Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Bang Switch Customs & Security.
- Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Bang Switch Customs & Security.
- Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- Most orders are shipped within 24-36 hours of the order being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods as these can change drastically. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship to the USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
- Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL. If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from the FFL for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. No exceptions.
- A 20% restocking fee will always apply to orders being returned.
- Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 24 hours of the order being delivered. Just call or email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3-day period of delivery.
- Bang Switch Customs & Security will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
- Shipping insurance is offered to our customers at a rate of $1 per $100 increments of the ordered item(s) cost and is optional. Purchasing the shipping insurance is highly recommended. Subject to the terms and conditions, shipping insurance covers the contents of your order against loss or damage during transit. Shipping insurance coverage ends upon delivery at the shipping address, as determined in reference to the shipping carrier tracking system. If you do not purchase shipping insurance, Bang Switch Customs & Security will in no way be responsible or liable for order contents lost or damaged during transit. All shipping insurance claims must be submitted by the addressee in writing to Bang Switch Customs & Security within the earlier of 3 days after the delivery date (determined by the shipping carrier tracking system) and 15 days after the shipping date. Bang Switch Customs & Security reserves the right to require proof of loss or damage as a condition of fulfilling a claim, which may include, without limitation, your retention of damaged items, shipping containers, and/or shipping materials, submission of photos of damaged items and/or shipping containers/materials, or return of damaged contents. All claims are subject to approval by the shipping carrier. If approved, shipping insurance claims are limited to a maximum liability in the lesser amount of the order subtotal including shipping but excluding shipping insurance, and other additional costs.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any other wacky digital weirdness, which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
- Sale prices – If an item you previously purchased goes on sale at a lower price, you can receive the lower price ONLY if your item has not already been delivered to the shipping address on your order. Sale prices are valid for the sale period and only while supplies last.
Warranty for USED Firearms/Products (when Bang Switch Customs & Security Limited Lifetime Warranty not added to order)
- Bang Switch Customs & Security extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products.
- Used parts and firearms are sold as is. This “sold as-is” policy includes ALL C&R eligible firearms.
- We certify and inspect all firearms before sale BSCS has a smith on staff.
- Owner’s manuals are provided with most, but not all, firearms.
Warranty for NEW Firearms/Products (when Bang Switch Customs & Security Limited Lifetime Warranty not added to order)
- New firearms/products are warranted by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer.
- Most manufacturers will require the customer pay shipping to get firearms to them for repair. This is not ideal, but is the policy of most. Please expect to be responsible for the shipping if you have a warranty issue. Please do not order from our company if this is a concern to you. We are being 100% upfront in an effort to avoid you being surprised later.
Bang Switch Customs & Security Supplemental Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
Bang Switch Customs & Security provides for purchase a supplemental limited lifetime warranty (the “warranty”) on certain items. If the warranty is not provided as an option to purchase for an item or you do not purchase the warranty on the item when the option is made available, then Bang Switch Customs & Security does not, and is under no obligation to, provide a warranty for that item. All warranties are subject to these terms and conditions.
- If the item under Bang Switch Customs & Security’ warranty also includes a warranty from the manufacturer, then the Bang Switch Customs & Security warranty does not run concurrently with the manufacturer’s warranty but begins only upon expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty and acts as an extension of the manufacturer’s warranty. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, Bang Switch Customs & Security warrants such item only to the extent of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty (in effect at the time of your purchase of the item). If Bang Switch Customs & Security cannot reasonably determine the scope of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty, then the scope of warranty provided by Bang Switch Customs & Security will be limited to the warranty described in 2 below.
- For all items under Bang Switch Customs & Security’ warranty that do not also include a warranty from the manufacturer or where Bang Switch Customs & Security cannot reasonably determine the scope of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty at the time of the claim, Bang Switch Customs & Security warrants that:
- if the warranted item is purchased in newly manufactured condition (as denoted on the item description available on the website at the time of purchase), it is free of defects in material or workmanship from the date of the original purchase of the item and warranty; or
- if the warranted item is purchased in surplus or used condition (as denoted on the item description available on the website at the time of purchase), it is free of defects in materials or workmanship from the date of the original purchase of the item and warranty, except for those defects set forth in the item description available on the website at the time of purchase or those defects related to night sights.
- BANG SWITCH CUSTOMS & SECURITY’ SOLE OBLIGATION under this warranty and, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or condition implied by law shall be the repair or replacement of the parts, without charge, which are, in the case of a warranty provided under 1 above, qualified under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty and, in the case of a warranty provided under 2 above, defective in material or workmanship. At Bang Switch Customs & Security’ sole discretion, a replacement item or store credit may be provided if an item is unrepairable. If a replacement item is provided, the original warranty will remain in effect for the replacement item. Store credit will be provided at the lower of the purchase price or the then current retail value of the item, as determined by Bang Switch Customs & Security.
- The warranty applies only to the item in the condition as originally sold by Bang Switch Customs & Security. The warranty does not cover: the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear through the lifespan of the item; issues related to accuracy of any item; and any accessories that come with the item or attachments to the item.
- This warranty is void if the item is transferred to someone other than the original purchaser or if the item has been damaged in shipment, by accident, misuse, neglect improper service or maintenance, modifications to the item, or repairs by persons other than Bang Switch Customs & Security or its authorized service centers.
- This warranty includes all shipping costs associated with a warranty claim, whether for repair, replacement or store credit.
- The warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the item, as listed on the sales receipt, and is non-transferrable.
- Repaired items will generally be sent back to you. However, if the item requires replacement, you may be required to take delivery of the replacement from a licensed FFL dealer in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. In this event, you may incur additional charges that are not covered by the warranty, including, without limitation, transfer fees and background check fees.
- The purchase price for the warranty is non-refundable upon delivery of the item and (b) you file a warranty claim on the item.
- To make a claim under this warranty, you must return the complete item to Bang Switch Customs & Security or a Bang Switch Customs & Security authorized service center. You must provide in writing full details of the defect or malfunction, your name, the purchase date, and a copy of your sales receipt (or other acceptable proof of purchase). For questions about the warranty or information about making a claim, please contact:
Mailing Address: 1079 Oxford Furnace Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24504
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BANG SWITCH CUSTOMS & SECURITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION. ADDITIONALLY, BANG SWITCH CUSTOMS & SECURITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD IN WHICH THE ITEM IS INOPERABLE, BEING REPAIRED, OR OTHERWISE AWAITING REPAIR OR PARTS. BANG SWITCH CUSTOMS & SECURITY MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INLCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose. This warranty gives you special legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long any implied warranty may last, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
- Any action against Bang Switch Customs & Security arising from or in connection with an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within 1 year of the claimed breach.
Returns are very costly to internet sellers of firearms. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after transfer from FFL or five business days.
- You must first call to get a RMA # before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag or return shipping label may be issued to return the item.
- All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Bang Switch Customs & Security reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- IMPORTANT – An RMA # and a detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, i.e., name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
- For all items under a manufacturer warranty, the customer should handle the return directly with the manufacturer.
- No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc. when ordering a parts kit.
- No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc. once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.
- We invest time and money in every order placed as soon as your payment is processed (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). For this reason and since there is work involved internally with canceling an order, all orders canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee. By placing an order with us (online or by phone), you agree to pay a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00) should you decide to cancel your order for any reason. Additionally, if a credit card was used for the order, your refund will be minus 3% credit card fee as well as the cancelation fee. This fee is charged even if you cancel immediately (within seconds) after placing the order. Please be sure of your order, and its accuracy, before you place it with us. We do not like to charge a cancellation fee and apologize for having to do so, but it is necessary when cancelations occur.
- Threatening us that you will tell your friends, post negative comments on the internet, dispute the credit card charge, etc., will NOT cause us to waive this fee. Unless you are 100% sure you want the order, please do NOT place it. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
- Orders cannot be canceled by email. Any cancelations via email will not be accepted. You must call 434.771.4272 during normal business hours and speak to a representative to cancel you order.
Changes to your Order
- No changes can be made to an order after it has been placed as it relates to items ordered or quantities ordered. Be sure your order is correct before you hit submit.
- Your order will ship to the FFL dealer you select when placing the order. Only select the FFL dealer if you intend to use him for the transfer as any changes will incur a $15.00 FFL change fee. Be sure to ALWAYS contact your selected FFL before placing your order to verify 1) if they are still in business, 2) will they accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 3) is their address correct in their listing on our site used for your order, and 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. This applies to FFLs labeled as preferred as well. If an FFL dealer change is required on your order after it is placed, you will be assessed a $15.00 fee (per order) for changing the FFL dealer. FFL dealer changes are time consuming and an interruption to our workflow and thus the nominal fee is necessary.
- Refunds processed within 30 days of the original purchase date will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made.
- No refunds after 30 days. No exceptions.
- Credit Card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee.
- Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00).
- Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – You should always inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to completing the transfer with your dealer to whom the firearm(s) was shipped. Bang Switch Customs & Security will not refund fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end user for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the item to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label; to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (you failed background check, FFL refused to do the transfer, you changed you mind, etc.), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Refused packages or transfer failures will result in a 53% restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
- We do not offer exchanges. Please see our returns policy.
Product Reviews on Our Website
Bang Switch Customs & Security provides a section for customers to place product reviews on our website. Bang Switch Customs & Security does reserve the right to approve what reviews are posted to the website. Additionally, positive reviews are posted timelier than negative reviews are posted. Negative reviews have a time consuming process that must be followed before it can be determined if the review will be allowed including verifying the review is from a customer who actually ordered the product from Bang Switch Customs & Security and filtering all the spam reviews, bots, porn links (yes, many of them), etc. Reviews containing foul language, references (good or bad) to competitors, full names of individuals, review of anything other than the product purchased from Bang Switch Customs & Security, etc., will never be posted. Product review postings should not be used a way to have our customer service team contact you. Phone or email should be used if you would like to speak with a customer service rep. These are just a few examples of many reasons some reviews may not be posted.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- American Express
- Cashier’s checks
- Money orders
NOTE – If you are making payment with credit or debit card, please understand Bang Switch Customs & Security will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with the transaction; this includes any charges associated with processing errors, etc.
Two Ways to Place Order Your Order(s)
- Order online at www.BangSwitchCustoms.com
- Call us at 434.771.4272 to place your order
Pictures on our Website
- Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and are not usually of the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc.
- Accessories – extra items such as pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, holsters, etc. not explicitly mentioned in the firearm description (even if they are in the picture) are not guaranteed to be included with the gun. Surplus firearms often vary from one to the other as to which accessories are included and…What may be included with one shipment may not be included with the next shipment we receive. The color and/or condition of those accessories will vary as well.
Images Uploaded by Bang Switch Customs & Security Users
- Bang Switch Customs & Security reserves the right to use images uploaded, emailed or otherwise transferred to Bang Switch Customs & Security in marketing related materials including but not limited to email, website content and/or postings to third-party websites and social media.
Product Descriptions on Our Website
- We do our very best to post accurate and error-free descriptions on our website. However, we are human and thus errors will be made from time-to-time.
- Bang Switch Customs & Security does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Bang Switch Customs & Security itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description, title, or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will return the money if we did charge the credit card.
- If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders one, we will not ship the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will not bill the customer.
By providing your email address at BangSwitchCustoms.com, you are agreeing to receive marketing communications from us regarding products and pricing available at BangSwitchCustoms.com. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bang Switch Customs & Security or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Bang Switch Customs & Security and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Bang Switch Customs & Security or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Bang Switch Customs & Security or its affiliates.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS/USERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO USING THEM.